- www.school.eb.com , username: child, password: bcsd (Britannica Online School Edition)
- www.eduplace.com/eservices Kinder – 5th grades (Math Book Online)
Login is: (schoolsubjectgrade) Password: student
Sample Login for Kinder: thornermathk Password: student
Login name will change with grade level: thornermath_ (K=Kinder, 1=1st grade, 2=2nd grade, etc.)
- www.eduplace.com/eservices Kinder – 5th grades (Science Book Online)
Sample for Kinder Login:
Login: grkbcsd Password: student
Login name will change with grade level: gr_bcsd (K=Kinder, 1=1st grade, 2=2nd grade, etc.)
- http://my.hrw.com/index.jsp (6th Grade Math Book Online)
Students can get username and password from their teacher.
- www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing (learn to type)
- www.kids.gov (our government resource site)
- www.school.eb.com (Britannica On-Line)
- Set a regular time for homework each day.
- Choose a quiet place to work with plenty of light.
- Have the supplies your child needs.
- Help your child to be organized.
- Review assignment instructions.